Tuesday 7 June 2011

Should i adsense or not?

Well haven't been here much lately, in case you haven't noticed! Been busy with other stuff. But i've been thinking... is it worth my while sullying my nice clean blog with ads, or not. The Suite 101 article thing is turning out to be a bit of a wash-out, as regards earnings. So i'm thinking it might be better to put more work into my blog, and promote it, and if i have ads on it, then i can earn a little here too. I'm feeling that though i haven't exactly got the turnover yet, to warrant it, that maybe i would, if i posted more and promoted it more. Whaddya think, people? Comments would be appreciated on this issue, as i haven't made up my mind yet.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta be honest with you Penn -- I feel so incredibly inundated with all the media coming at my direction, the last place I want to see it is on a blog. I understand your goal and appreciate your situation, I'm not far from it. Just need some sort of ad-free zone and reading people's blogs is one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand where you're coming from, Peppy! That's why i have hesitated so long. If i do, it won't be for a while, till i get much, much more traffic, so read easy for now!

    ReplyDelete